The CrossFit Loft Fuel Nutrition plan is based on Precision Nutrition protocols. Precision Nutrition is a very in depth plan that takes into account many different factors. Getting someone to be successful for the long term is not quite as simple as calories in versus calories out. We take into account age, daily activity level, exercise level, food preferences, emotional triggers, motivating factors, learning style, realistic short and long term goals, as well as a whole host of other biomarkers. After all this we teach you sustainable systems on how to implement positive changes and improve your health for good.
Precision Nutrition is very flexible in it’s execution but it’s foundation is the same. It can be all about numbers or not at all. The approach one takes is highly dependent on how you best learn, and will be most successful. The bottom line is we find out what works for you!
Whether you want to lose weight, put on muscle, increase athletic performance, or just lean out a bit we can help! Email email@example.com to set up your appointment with a Precision Nutrition Certified Coach.
- Forming sustainable healthy habits
- Body Re-composition
- Sports Performance
- Food Diary Monitoring
- Goal Setting (long and short term)
- Nutrition Education
- Meal Planning and Templates
- Shopping lists
- Making healthy menu selections
- Eating well while traveling
- Working with dietary restrictions
- Cooking Classes from a chef with 20 years experience in fine dining and sushi
- Free in person intake/assessment (30 minute appointment)
- 3 months online nutrition coaching membership – $60/month (non Loft Members $75/month)
- In person follow up sessions – $30 (30 minute appointment)
- Cooking Classes $40-$100 dependant on class curriculum
*all prices are subject to WA state sales tax
Contact us at Fuel@crossfitloft.com for more information or to get started. Please make sure to indicate that you are interested in the NUTRITION program in the comments!