We’re focused on a workout that applies to your everyday life.
First things first, CrossFit is for anyone! Second, CrossFit will make you feel better and more capable in your daily life tasks. So if you garden, hike, walk, pick up your kids, carry groceries, sit at a desk all day…. you get the idea… CrossFit is for all of us. CrossFit is a group training program that gives you a real bang for your fitness buck. It’s highly effective and is used by everyone from members of the armed forces to soccer moms and dads; from professional athletes to grandparents.
- Do you want to get in shape and don’t know where to start? Crossfit is scalable for people of all ages and athletic abilities!
- Do you dislike the impersonal high-volume conventional gym environment? We are a community! We talk, hang out, and keep each other accountable!
- Are bored with your gym/workout routine? We do something different EVERY day! We promise you won’t get bored.
- Are you too busy to exercise? We will give you a rock solid workout in 60 minutes!
- Did you stop seeing results from your current training regimen? Crossfit is proven to show results, and every so often we repeat a workout to measure our success!
- Do you really want to work hard and do something good for yourself? You’re at the right place.
It’s also efficient. We don’t spend our time doing isolated movements that work a single muscle group. This is a full-body deal, geared towards functional fitness. What is functional fitness? Straight from the Mayo Clinic: While using various muscles in the upper and lower body at the same time, functional fitness exercises also emphasize core stability. For example, a squat is a functional exercise because it trains the muscles used when you rise up and down from a chair or pick up low objects.
Usually, you’ll start seeing results in a few weeks. Stick with it, and you’ll really see the benefits!
Our workouts will improve your cardiovascular/respiratory endurance even though we don’t do typical “cardio.” You’ll gain strength and power and flexibility. You’ll notice improvements in your coordination, balance and agility. But the benefits aren’t just physical. Getting fit has mental health benefits too. Seriously. Just ask our members. This is not your average gym. Every class is structured. Think of it like small group personal training. Every class is led by an experienced instructor who will follow the following class outline all in under 60 minutes!
- Skill / Strength
- Workout of the day (WOD)
- Cool Down (optional, takes place after 60 minute class time)